Monday, July 14, 2008

WE ARE HERE!!!!

Oh where, Oh where did our Sunday go? Oh where, Oh where can it be?

Ok, so we are a little late updating the blog, but it is kind of like New Orleans all over again! I am exhausted but wanted to let you know that we arrived safely, and of course; we can’t blog from our room. (Guess what Kristi & Mike~ I am seriously sitting outside of McDonalds while I am writing this! It really is déjà vue!) Please know that we love and miss all of you reading this blog, and I will write more in the morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know. I feel much better knowing that you've all made it safe and sound. I'm sure you're all totally wiped out!!! I can just see you sitting outside of McDonald's...again.

Rest up and have a wonderful time,
Kristi Gerbus

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that you all made it safely! I am sure that each of you already have a lot of stories to share when you get back home. We are continuing to pray for all of you. Hope you have a great time! Lori, the girls are just fine and we all miss you and send our love! I will remember to give Susan your Birthday card tonight!

George & Elaine Beimesche

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom,
Today was our first day at summer camp - Gracie and I had a great time. Don't forget to tell us about the ice cream they have there!
Love,
Taylor and Grace